tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 21 11:14:56 1999

Re: e-mail archives

lab marian danzig ([email protected]):

> how long do those e-chives (email archives) at the kli homeworld,
> i mean homepage stay active? are all the emails posted here put on
> the e-chives? how far back do they go?

All posts are kept on the site with no set deletion date.  Occasionally
a technical glitch has omitted a week or so, but most posts back to
1993 are on the site.

Postings sent in the current month are always at
/tlhIngan-Hol/current/ and older postings can be
found in the directories at /tlhIngan-Hol/
Note also the presence of a search page at
/tlhIngan-Hol/search.html

When reviewing the archives please be aware that our understanding of
tlhIngan Hol evolves with each new book or proclamation from Mark
Okrand, and simply with group discussion of the information we have.
Something written in 1995 by someone you know to be a BG may be
absolute veQ, either because we've since discovered more about the
language, or because that person was a chu'wI' in 1995.

(Yeah, it's fun to look back and laugh at your favourite grammarians'
KLBC postings.  No, that's not why I changed my name).  :)

===
Qov - pab 'utlh