tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 18 21:34:29 1999

Re: KLBC / *crunch

ja' pIl'o':
>> > qech'e' 'oSbogh <ghoS> vIyajbe'.  yIQIj.
>> He shoves my small bones & his help it-cause/able-me stay healthy.

For "shove", try {yuv}.  {ghoS} "thrust" seems more likely to refer
to something like a spacecraft or other vehicle "thrusting" along,
based on the "proceed, approach (etc.)" meaning.  But charghwI' did
have a reasonable interpretation for the use of {ghoS} here, even
if he did bring up the concept of teeth in order to do it...

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level