tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 18 11:43:44 1999

Re: greetings

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a copy of that translation.
I am trying to collect copies of everything which has been translated into
tlhIngan Hol.

Thanks

qurgh

At 02:28 PM 8/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >i have hamlet in klingon, as well as the obvious stuff like tkd,
> >kgt, tkw, etc, but the bible would be unreal, as would the iliad.
> >please keep going.
>
>For those that weren't at qep'a', I translated ghIlghameS.
>Is anyone working on the iliad?
>
>DloraH

| Chris Lipscombe,                                          |
| Computer Support Assistant to Technical Services,         |
| Main Library, IU Bloomington,                             |
| [email protected]        |      qo'mey poSmoH Hol      |
| http://listen.to/klingon    |     Language opens worlds   |