tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 17 16:50:12 1999

Re: Learning like children (was Re: Tammy - a word for today)

[email protected] writes:

<< Nobody gets it all right the first time. Most of us look back on our first
 messages and just laugh. Your first few messages will be full of the kinds
 of errors all beginners make. I'll be around to (gently) correct your
 mistakes, and nobody will think you're an idiot. If you work at it, you'll
 eventually be able to read and write complex Klingon sentences without a
 problem. >>

Thanks.   I've enough here to keep me occupied for the next few nights!!
Fortunately, I've just finished 'Hannibal' by Thomas Harris and have no new
novels on the horizon, so I needed some night time reading!  Thanks everyone
for the help I'm getting.  Soon, I'll be able to say all that in Klingon!

Tammy
+++++    Live Long & Prosper (But Die Laughing)     +++++
:-)

Back to archive top level