tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 16 13:45:36 1999

Re: qepHom - any KLI members in the UK?

OK I started this thread just to see if there would be enough members
for a Quorum!
It seems like there are.
If everyone else would like to I would LOVE to have a few get
togethers...depending on where everyone is not too often..but if there
are a number of people nearby me it'd be great!

I live near Manchester so...now to organise things...this kinda
shouldn;t be on the KLI list really....especially as I am typing all of
this in English (Sorry I do not know enough tlhingan Hol).

So maybe people could email me and I could then send mass UK emails :)

b'ragh