tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 15 08:27:19 1999

Re: qepHom - any KLI members in the UK?

ja'pu' b'ragh:
>I would really like to go to a qepHom....but I really do not know
>enough Klingon yet.

ja' DloraH:
>You don't need to know klingon to have a qepHom.
>Go to qepHommey to learn klingon.

lughchu'.  A qepHom is intended to bring like-minded people together.
The host doesn't have to be fluent in Klingon, or even particularly
skilled.  A qepHom host's primary job is not to teach the language,
but to do outreach for the language.

Of course, instruction is fine, if you're comfortable with it.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level