tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 02 15:43:42 1999

Re: RE: Rating--WRONG pagh,

ja' "C.J. Miller" <[email protected]>:
.>You insult me! :) YEs, believe it or not, i can speak many of those
>languages enough to hold a conversation
>although i am admittedly a little slow now and then.

vaj yItob.  Hol yIwIv.  yIjatlh.  tlhIngan Hol DaSovbe'ba'.
Quenya DaSov'a'?  Holmey DaSovbogh yIngu'.  quvlIj yISuqqa'.

>I probably mislead you when i said a mere glance.. I do read through my
>binder/books but i dont pour over them, studying them like a sacred
>text.  :):):)

wejpuH.  Hol Daghojqu' DaneHchugh, bIHaDtaHvIS bIqImnISbej.

SKI: Pick a language and show that you can hold a conversation in it.
Defend your honor. :-)

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level