tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 29 05:22:17 1999

Re: TKD and canon

ja' Voragh:
>HIvqa' veqlargh!  My work is not so thorough it seems.  I had completely
>forgotten about YACI (it's the one Klingon episode I don't have on tape).
>Were there romantic, maudlin human-style heart metaphores in this episode?

ghobe'.  maDo'bej.

>I vaguely recall a line from the marriage ceremony about how the gods
>couldn't stand against two Klingon hearts beating together.  If so, I'm
>disappointed.

The line seemed to refer to the strength each heart gained from the
other and the power of the two hearts being enough to overcome the
gods.  Recall the proverb from TKW page 23:  {tIqDaq HoSna' tu'lu'.}

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level