tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 21 22:06:22 1999

Re: tlhIngan Hol Dictionary for Palm

>... A palmtop computer is a bit beyond my price range
>though. I was wondering if there exists a sort of electronic organizer
>that could store more than just names and addresses, but wouldn't cost a
>fortune.

>Has anyone seen anything that might work, for say around $100 (or less)?

I think I paid $50 for the Radio Shack 64k Electronic Organizer
That was a few years ago.
It has phone #, calendar, daytime scheduler, calculator, and memo.
The memo section works OK as a dictionary; but its kind of slow.
I can search by english or klingon
TKD uses about 45k of the memory

DloraH

Back to archive top level