tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 21 20:04:18 1999

Re: tlhIngan Hol Dictionary for Palm

I have been thinking about how handy it would be to have a pocket
electronic Klingon dictionary like the ones you can get for nearly every
other language. A palmtop computer is a bit beyond my price range
though. I was wondering if there exists a sort of electronic organizer
that could store more than just names and addresses, but wouldn't cost a
fortune. I wouldn't mind at all typing in all the words, if only I had
something to type them into.

The Bookman system by Franklin (a little electronic book with a slot for
cartridges) would seem to be perfect, but I haven't seen a general
purpose data storage cartridge for it yet. Do'Ha'

Has anyone seen anything that might work, for say around $100 (or less)?

Satlho'

Qapla'

 Sovmo' HoS

Back to archive top level