tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 11 11:31:49 1999

RE: Postal course

> I have completed KLPC Lesson 1 and emailed my answers to this address:
> [email protected] ,but my mail was returned. Please help.Where should I mail?

The KLI is in the process of setting up an e-mail system for the postal
course, but it is not operational yet.  Part of the delay is that the fellow
who does the postal course, David Barron, has moved again recently, and is
still getting settled in.  Although the PDF's of the postal course which are
available on the KLI's website advertise the [email protected] address, that
has not been activated yet.

When will it be ready?  I do not know for sure, but when it is, we will
certainly make an annoucement on this mailing list.

-- Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan-Hol Mailing List FAQ: