tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 28 17:18:00 1998

Re: Ke'Plak

>I am surprised, charghwI'. You must know that one cannot prove non-existence
>through logic. Since we agree that TKD is not a complete description of
>every point of Klingon, we also must agree that lack of mention is no proof
>of lack of existence. We simply do not know whether there is a relative
>pronoun or not. I, and you, believe it is highly unlikely, but I do not
>know. Unless you have kidnapped Maltz, neither do you.

well, you are right that you cannot prove non-existance, but using logic
you can draw a conclusion that does not favor existance.  like you did...
but what you are leaving out is relitive evidance pointing toward the
idea that it may not exist.

-StaZ
The Vulcan learning Klingon.

Back to archive top level