tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 22 09:45:23 1998

Re: Atlanta

On 20 Oct 98, at 5:50, Rose, Thornton (Atlanta) wrote:

> *Atlanta* vengDaq vIyIn. latlh tetlhvam beqpu' *Atlanta* vengDaq
> yInbogh tu'lu'?
>
> I live in Atlanta. Are there other list members that live in
> Atlanta?

My tlhIngan Hol is sufficiently rusty that I won't even ATTEMPT to
address your grammar.  However, if the location to which you are
referring is the city of Atlanta, in the state of Georgia, in the United
States of America, on the planet Terra in the Sol start system,
then  the answer to your question is "Yes."  That is my domiciliary
location.

'etlhqengwI'
(vuDmeywIjvaD jIngoy' jiH'e')

Back to archive top level