tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 21 01:57:22 1998

RE: Hello

lab Patrick:
> Hi. My name's Patrick, and I'm new to the list. I don't know anything
> about how to speak the Klingon language so I'll probably be lurking much
more
> than I'll be posting.

Welcome to the list, Patrick. My name is pagh, and I am the current
Beginners' Grammarian. It's my job  to help beginners learn Klingon.
Whenever you have a post you want help with, mark it for my attention by
putting the letters KLBC in the subject line.

If you're just starting out, you will need to get hold of a few resources in
order to learn. The KLI's web site (http://www.kli.org) has lots of good
information on it, including a "Getting Started" page at
/kli/starting.html

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level