tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 20 16:53:53 1998

No Subject

Savan.

Hello. I had a few questions.

wa'. Can you use questions as sentences for use with 'e'?
as in the following:
qatlh nuch HoH yaS 'e' vISov. (I know why the officer killed the
coward.)

cha'. What exactly is the proper use of the verb suffix -ghach?
(I just use it to mean "-ness" when used with an adjective verb, like
let "hard" - letghach "hardness"; and "act of" when used with verbs,
like nuS "ridicule" - nuSghach "act of ridiculing. That's as much ive
determined of its usage, from the addendum to tkd.)

end