tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 30 15:36:56 1998

Re: STOP PUTTING YOUR MESSAGES ON OUR LIST

> >ee77991 wrote:

<SNIP>

replying won't work, they don't read this list, and the email address will
be a dud...

somehow this list got on a mailing list and that list was sold to marketing
companies

I encouage everybody to send, (I don't want to use the word 'muS') mail to
[email protected] and [email protected], it might not work but at least it
should be a mild annoyance.....

boSo' maw'Ha'qu'
(http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~grangenc)

Back to archive top level