tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 25 14:16:12 1998

Re: Baby Talk

According to Nathan Grange:

> ------ =_NextPart_000_01BD5739.9624FA00
>
> All is not lost, your efforts may have started this child down the path =
> to honor....A friend of mine was telling me about his brother, who has =
> been teaching his young son how to speak tlhingan Hol, and he can speak =
> it almost fluently!!  Keep trying...

Holtej has been teaching his son to speak Klingon at the same
time his wife was teaching him English. When I was there last
year, Alexander (his real name) delighted at hearing and
understanding the langauge and spoke some as well. I remember
Holtej yelling {lojmIt yIpoSmoH!} and Alexander would run
across the room laughing and close the door.

> Qapla'
>
>  (boSo maw'Ha'qu')

charghwI'

Back to archive top level