tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 18 11:02:20 1998

Re: <MAILING LIST>, yIQongbe'choH!

Just to clarify, there has been an "event" on the server where
necessary maintenance inadvertantly kicked several of us
(including me) off the list. Our excellent administrators have
attended to this and I believe we are all back now.

Those of you who were not bumped may consider this to have been
an example of ineptitude on the part of those writing about
wondering where the list went, but I assure you, it was random
fate that bumped us, not something we did.

charghwI'

According to Katie Moncelsi:

> Joel Peter Anderson wrote:
> >
> > Is the listserv kaput?
> What do you mean? If you mean unsubscribing. I guess some people just
> don't know how to use it.
>
> Katie
>
> Katie

Back to archive top level