tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 12 05:14:50 1998

pagh lutmey

ja' pagh

>The rest of my messages are just about my life, and
>ghunchu'wI' and charghwI' and others post many more interesting
>messages.

It's not the content of the messages that is important, just the
grammer, spelling and chuvmey. It is probably better that you write of
everyday subjects as it helps to keep the reader's feet on the ground
and not begin to learn Klingon in order to just yell curses and
translate literature. They will begin to use Klingon in their everyday
lives, use simple phrases not just battle cries (which are important
too)

You write good, easy to follow passages and that is what is important.
As for ghunchu'wI' and charghwI', let them post interesting messages,
they are good to read as well but not for beginners.

Write Back.
qelayn

Back to archive top level