tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 11 08:27:12 1998

Re: {Sor Hap} (was Re: Mechanical Contraptions)

: ja' Voragh:
: >The full cite isn't in my notes yet, but I believe {Sor Hap} is mentioned in
: >the discussion of sculpture in the Visual Arts section of KGT.  I'll have to
: >check tonight.
:
: It's in the Music section, not Visual Arts: KGT page 75.
: {Sor Hap 'In} refers to a type of percussion instrument made of wood.
: {baS 'In} refers to one made of metal.
:
: -- ghunchu'wI'

Thanks for catching this - I knew someone would look it up if I didn't.  I
confused myself by remembering (hmmm.. {*jIqawHa'} "mis-remembered"?) that
statues can be carved from wood, inter alia.

Voragh

Back to archive top level