tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 09 17:19:22 1998

Re: Qapla'

At 13:55 98-03-09 -0800, Mathias wrote:
}Mathias je tlhIngan jIH.

Mathias!  jumuvta'mo' jIbel.
Mathias!  I'm glad you have joined us.

Qov jIH. DaH taghwI' ghojmoHwI' vIDalI'.
I am Qov.  I am currently acting as the Beginners' Grammarian.

mu'tlheghlIj vIyaj 'ach wa' Qagh vIlegh.
I understand your sentence, but I see one error.

tlhIngan mu'ghom 'ay' 5.3 yIlaDqa'.
Reread section 5.3 of The Klingon Dictionary.

{je} lunungnIS Hoch DIpmey.
All the nouns must come before {je}.

vaj bIjatlh: {Mathias tlhIngan je jIH}
"I am Mathias and a Klingon."

If you have any questions to ask about Klingon, or want to write practice
sentences for me to check, please put the letters KLBC in your subject line
so that I will be sure to read your post.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level