tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 12 10:38:44 1998

Re: Relative clauses

peHruS... do you remember the long, long, bitterly vitriolic thread that
was brought up before on this?  I congratulate the others for not
responding in that way -- we have had too much of that, and we all know it.
Look, we have it straight from MO that we should probably avoid such
constructions until further notice, when he divulges more information.  I
recommend that the best solution, all around, is to remember charghwI''s
terrific recent maxim: Say things clearly, and no one will ever dispute
things with you.
(I think it was him who said it, at least.  It's memorable either way.)

Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level