tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 08 21:41:35 1998

Re: Schoolbook

ja' peHruS:
>Sep USA yoS Colorado veng Denver tuq veSQa'Daq maghojmeH wIlo'.

KGT names geographical regions with the phrasing {voSpegh Sep} and
{HuD beQ yoS}, placing the words {Sep} and {yoS} *after* the names
of the region or district.  We also know that one refers to houses
using things like "House of Mogh", or {mogh tuq}.  Your sentence's
names are all in the reverse order from the examples.

I also think we've had clarification that {-Daq} applies *only* to
physical location, and being "in" a house or clan probably doesn't
qualify.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level