tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 14 17:54:02 1998

How to host a qepHom

ja' muHwI':
>>>Hopqu' qep'a'! *Germany* vIDabtaH, 'ej lengvaD Huch vIghajbe'.
>>
>>So host a qepHom! You know there are many people in Germany who study
>>Klingon. I'm sure you'd be able to find some who would attend.
>I know several who would! Can you give me tips how to do it (off-list
>perhabs)?

chaq qepHom Dacherqang 'e' DaHarchugh, SoHvaD ghItlh vIgherta'.

For the benefit of anyone else who is even halfway serious about
hosting a qepHom, I am announcing a web page I have put together:

http://www.netusa1.net/~caanders/host-qepHom.html

I invite suggestions, questions, and criticism.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level