tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 27 18:50:37 1998

Re: RE: Klingon Bird of Prey poster: Where to buy?

Has anyone actually received a poster from these people yet? I
ordered mine around Dec. 8 and still have not received it yet,
though it did show up on my VISA bill...

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:20:32 -0800 (PST) "Andeen, Eric"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> lab ghunchu'wI':
> >
> > The poster itself bears the logo of SciPubTech, along with a telephone
> > number (1-888-524-STAR) and a URL (http://www.scipubtec.com).  It's at
> > least possible they'll take orders directly.
>
> The URL is actually http://www.scipubtech.com, and it is more than possible.
> I ordered my copy online last week, and I am waiting for it to show up in
> the mail.
>

> pagh

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level