tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 15 21:43:38 1998

Re: KLBC:ghojmoH jIH

ja' "Ian Wilkinson" <[email protected]>:
>(I would not be supprised if this is the worst tlhIngan you have ever seen)

Actually, it was pretty easy to understand.  You were at least
consistent with your word order, even though it didn't follow the
rules of Klingon grammar as given in The Klingon Dictionary.

I doubt a theoretical monolingual Klingon speaker could have made
much sense of it, however. :-)  Work on the first half of TKD and
try again when you think you know how to put sentences together.

Back to archive top level