tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 18 21:58:00 1998

KLBC - mu'tlheghmey *random* vIchenmoH

KLBC - mu'tlheghmey *random* vIchenmoH.

roD HIvpa' betleHDaj lev jor'av.
"Jorev habitually moves his bat'leth from vertical to horizontal before
atacking."

qatlh quHvajlIj Dateqbe'taH?  DaHjaj jeylIjvaD yIchel!
"Why do you continually not remove your dandruff?  Add it to your
itinerary today!"

leSpal HengmeH 'etlh lo'lu'chugh jejHa'qu'nIS.
"If one uses a blade to finger a leSpal, it needs to be quite dull."

jISaHDI' DajatlhmeH QumwI' Dalo'nISbe'.
"You do not need to use your communicator to speak to me when I am
present."

tujqu'mo' meqleHvam yanmeH Qatlh.
"This mek'leth is difficult to wield because it is so hot."

ngech voghDaq DIron chu' chuQun.
"The nobility play the bagpipes somewhere in the valley."

mang soHbe'mo' ne' Duparlaw' 'ej nIHwI' soHmo'be' je.
"The yeoman dislikes you because you aren't a soldier, not because you
are also a thief."

'ejyo' yaS HoHmeH 'un naQDaj lo' DIjwI'.
"The painter used his mixing stick to kill the Starfleet officer."

not jInepba'!  jIyuDHa'; ghIt vIrur.
"Obviously, I never lie!  I am as honest as an axe head."

- tuv'el

Back to archive top level