tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 10 22:35:00 1998

Re: Alternative approach to learning klingon

---Qermaq wrote:

> (Look especially for Qov's stories in 1996 and 1997.

choHemmoH.  lutmeywIj ngo' vIlaDqa'lI'.  vItIv, 'ach Qaghmeyna'
vItu'taH.  chaq bIHvaD *webpage* vIcher 'ej bIH yajmeH vay'
Qaghmeyvetlh vIngu'.  vItI'chu' vIneHqu'be'. ghojmeH mIwwIj lu'ang.
The story <taH Qu'> is the worst, with lots of little OVS problems and
a really annoying number of noun suffixes.  But I still like it. It
was the first story, in any language, that I ever submitted for
strangers to read.

> She'll provide more
> soon, as we've been told. 'ej qaSDI' Dunqu'choH ghu')

At one point I attempted to do a series of stories that started with
very simple grammar and introduced new constructions one by one.  I
don't remember if I finished them, posted them or just did a few.  I'd
like to try that again, if there is any interest.
==

Qov - Beginners' Grammarian