tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 09 00:33:37 1998

bI'reng 'u'

 I am honored to announce that my website, "The Universe of Brent Kesler" is
now availible in Klingon! If you would like to view it, go to:

http://members.aol.com/Uguku/tlh.html/

There is a connection to the English original for comparison. At times I had
to get pretty creative to translate it. I'd especially like comment on my use
of the law'-puS comparitive- I'm still grappling with how to use that with
complex sentences. Also there is (he takes a deep breathe) a non-canon word.
I'd like people to comment on it, but realize that IT IS NON-CANON, and I know
it too. (See if you can find it (easy challenge)).

Brent Kesler
bI'reng, DughlaS puqloD, qetlher tuq
-reH Hol jatlhlu'chugh, not Hegh wo'.-

Back to archive top level