tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 07 07:15:44 1998

Hamlet request!

Hey, folks.

No, I'm still not caught up to the list, sorry.  But I have a request of
all you lucky Hamlet-owners.

As you know, there is a paperback edition of _Hamlet: the Restored Klingon
Version_ planned for next year or so, and to that end we want to make the
best possible product, so we're asking people with copies of the hardcover
book to send mail pointing out typos, mistakes, etc, to [email protected].

Point your friends to /kli/Hamlet.html for a page saying
basically what this post did.

Please go through the book and send in corrections!

~mark

Back to archive top level