tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 01 02:16:54 1998

RE: word for glory?

> I'm assembling a word list drawing from the books and the KLI new words
> page, and when I was going over it I noticed the lack of a word for
> 'glory.'   (Actually, the first indicator of the absence of a word for
> 'glory' was the unsuccessful search for it in {pojwI'}, thanks Holtej!).

qay'be'.  ;)

{pojwI'} bolo'chugh, peqIm!  lI'bej 'oH, 'ach pevoqchu'Qo'!  pupbe'.
tlhIHvaD QublaHbe'.  pevoq 'ach pe'ol!

SKI: Thanks!  {pojwI'} is surely a useful tool, but if you use it, remember
the maxim, Trust but Verify!

> qo'mey poSmoH Hol

--Holtej

Back to archive top level