tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 30 09:05:15 1997

Re: KLBC - New here!

ghItlh lutmeyja'wI:

>Hello,

nuqneH, chu'wI'! qaqIHmo', jIbel!

>I've just joined on here, and I hope to get to know you all. You can
>call me {lutmeyja'wI} or Storyteller;

I think that's a fine name - but you do know that the Klingon translation
would be lutmey ja'wI' - with the ' on the -wI' suffix, qar'a'? Hey, it's a
name though - what you want is fine by me!

>don't expect any stories in
>Klingon, tho; that's my other major diversion right now, but I only
>do English. :-)

Well, here's a great place to start! Stories can be short - like

jIpawta'. jIleghta'. jIcharghta'. 'ach ghorgh jISoplaH?

Qov absolutely loves to read our stories. Write some for her, k?

Qermaq

P. S. -- Qov, HIja'. jIroptaH vaj juHDaq jIratlhqa'. 'ach QongDaqDaq Qotbe'
tlhInganpu'.

Back to archive top level