tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 29 14:33:05 1997

Re: Klingon Virgin

ghItlh Christian:
> >This may make me sound stupid but....
No. No question is stupid or makes you sound stupid!
Always ask what you need!! yIqawchu'.

>  >"1.3 What materials are there for learning Klingon?"
>  >In short: there are TKD, TKW, KGT, PK, CK, KCD.
Please notice I wrote "in short:..." meaning that I won't explain it right
now, but if he knows about what I was speaking it would be okay. And if he
does not know what I say, he will still read the FAQ.

>  >.. TKD is The Klingon Dictionary...
>  >.. PK/CK are the audio tapes...
>  >what are TKW,KGT and KCD???
>  >
>  >Christian

jang DIoraH:
>  When I saw that massage from Lieven, I knew there were going to be
problems.
baQa'. muHwI' 'oH pongwIj'e' 'ej Lieven 'oHbe'.

>  TKW  The Klingon Way, by Marc Okrand
Interesting book with many nice pictures (especially Worf)

>  KGT  Klingon for the Galactic Traveler, by Marc Okrand, just came out
>  last month
I don't have it yet ... mmnmnmnn

>  KCD  Klingon CD, a computer CD which has more info than most people
realize,
>  (don't just play the game, pause the game and explore)
And there is a nice Language Lab on the CD. It also includes PK!

>  DloraH

muHwI'
Stardate 97746.8
A Klingon a day keeps the Ferengi at bay.

Back to archive top level