tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 29 09:31:12 1997

Re: Klingon Virgin

ghItlh Christian:

toH! wej tlhIngan Hol vIngagh? :o)

>what are TKW,KGT and KCD???

TKW = The Klingon Way - ISBN 0-671-53755-5

This is a book of phrases which is a great source of both wisdom and usage
information.

KGT = Klingon for the Galactic Traveler - ISBN 0-671-00995-8

Full of great information - I can't explain it all here - you'll have to
read it! LOTS of new vocabulary here - this book is the 2nd purchase (after
TKD) a beginner should make.

Both these books are $12 US, $16 CAN, �7.99 UK, and are available on the
KLI's Merchant page or through your local bookstore.

KCD = the Klingon CD:ROM game - I personally don't know much about this,
but it seems like it's fun and educational. I have a Klingon language
instruction disk - It came in a set of 4 Star-Trek CD:ROM's - I think most
of the educational parts of KCD are here too, but I don't know.

paqmeyvam Daje'be'chugh vaj bIHegh! tISam! tIje'! tIlaD! tIHaD! tIlo'!

Qermaq

Back to archive top level