tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 26 05:44:32 1997

Re: Any Postal Course Vets?

> Date:          Tue, 23 Sep 1997 05:07:27 -0700 (PDT)
> From:          "Klingon Ambassador" <[email protected]>
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject:       Any Postal Course Vets?

> HovpoH 97728.6
>
> nuqneH.
> jISIvmo' jItlhob.
>
> Has anyone on this list participated with or completed the KLI Postal
> Course?
>
> qo'mey poSmoH Hol
>
> *Dawut*

Having read Klingon Ambassadors' query - has anybody thought about
running something similar (posal course)  via e-mail. It seems to me
to be the ideal medium to carry our such an exploit. Being a UK
novice this would appeal - as the unreliability, unflexibility  and
slowness of snail-mail was what prompted us all to join!
Any takers? Christian

Back to archive top level