tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 23 13:02:06 1997

Re: jIQaghpu'

>After I got some friendly "reminders" about how to use KLBC, I admit
>that I did a mistake by answering that non-KLBC.

I understand the temptation.  You yourself have just learned this
stuff, you can see exactly what the person is doing, because you used
to do it yourself, and that lazy BG hasn't answered yet .. it's been
a whole day ...

If you want to jump in *afterwards* and point out any errors I missed
or talk about something you think you can explain more clearly, then
go for it.

loQ tlhaQ ghu'.  chorur.  SoS Dabogh puqDaj'e' Qoybogh SoS vIrur.

>jIQaghpu' 'e' vIchIDchu'.
>may'mey'wIjvo' vIHaw'be'.
{may'meywIjvo'} - you got carried away with the {'}s.

>muvuv Qov 'e' vItul.
Hol ngotlhwI' SoHmo' 'ej jIHmo' Daghojlaw'lI' jIHem.  jIQeHbe'.

>reH qupvo' ghojruplu'.
reH bIghojrupba'.

- Qov

Back to archive top level