tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 18 20:38:00 1997

Re: Klingon Chat

>At 04:47 PM 9/16/97 -0700, Qermaq wrote:

>The MUSH is actually very easy to use.  It has a lot of advanced features,
>but they aren't needed for just talking.  The problem lately has been lack
>of people.  The convention is to meet in the Quch Quch tach: type @tel #32
>if you don't know the way.

True, but when I've tried MU* around a bit, I get all confused over the
commands...  I would think an IRC server would be a better chat medium
(IMHO)

>I will try to be there on Saturdays from 13h-16h.  I may be idle, but page
>me and I'll probably answer. I know of two other capable speakers who spend
>a fair amount of time online on other MU*s.  Perhaps we could get into the
>habit of connecting to KLI MUSH, in case someone is looking for us?

Maybe, but then again, I spend a fair bit of time on IRC (more than I'd
like), and few on IRC come in to speak tlh-H (maybe they don't join
#Klingon, where I am, and go for the other chan, #tlhIngan...)

>Those of you who cannot use telnet for some reason have other meeting
>places.  Can these be added to the FAQ?

I suggest they get added to the FAQ, as well, some basic MU* commands to
help people navigate them...

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level