tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 16 08:01:33 1997

Re: Bloodbowl team

At 02:28 AM 9/16/97 -0700, Biotech wrote:
>For those who know miniatyre game called Bloodbowl:
>(it's a fantasy world football played on board, very brutal )
>I'm trying to invent a klingon name for my team, suggestions?
>It should be two-part name. I think the last part will be Suv'wI'

The word is {SuvwI'}:

Suv  +  -wI'
fight + one-who-does

Do NOT insert a the leter {'} when adding a suffix or prefix to a Klingon word.
It is true that many Klingon syllables end in this sound, but it is not a
requirement, and the {'} is not a piece of ornamentation, nor a
syllable-separator, nor an indication of omitted letters.

Qov  ([email protected])
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level