tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 15 21:08:03 1997

Re: help

ghItlh Qarter:

>It's times like these when you realize how "over your head" you can get
>sometimes.(good thing I can swim.)...Anyone have any ideas how a dislexic
>like myself can catch on quicker? Hints? Tips? Suggestions?
>Shortcuts?Feedback on how to get the basics down?
>I own TKD and TKW,but its not working. Iwant the audio tapes,but am afraid
>that it won't help me be able to comprehend the written language any
better.

Just start in slow. Say something like jIQuch (I am happy) tlhIngan Hol
vIparHa' (I like the Klingon language) Qatlh tlhIngan Hol (The Klingon
language is difficult) 'ach jIyoH (but, I am brave) vIghoj (I will learn
it)

Study these. You'll see how simple it can really is to say simple things.
If you have questions, use the KLBC. Feel free to ask dumb questions. We
all have had to!

Even the most incredibly fluent folks here started out with no knowledge at
all about Klingon. You are beginning at the same level as the finest
Klingopn speakers did! So don't be afraid.

yIqaw - reH Suvrup tlhIngan SuvwI'!
Remember - a Klingon warrior is always prepared to fight!

Qermaq

Back to archive top level