tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 15 01:27:20 1997

Re: KLBC: of/about (corrections)

On Stardate 97706.2 I wrote:

>may' naj ghaH.   "She/He dreams (of/about) honor."
>
>may' najlI'.   "She/He (in progress) dreams (of/about) honor."

Once again, fatigue has allowed the veqlargh to strike yet again.  I
realize that the English does not represent the Klingon.  In both
instances, "honor" should be "battle" to correspond with {may'} in both
Klingon sentences.

I swear an oath to proof read three times when composing communiqu�s
after 0100 hours.

HIvqa' veqlargh!  DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'!

*Dawut*