tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 14 08:11:39 1997

Re: yet more KGT puns

[email protected] on behalf of Terrence Donnelly wrote:

> The cookbook {jabmeH} was written by J'puq, who I bet is related
> to the Terran cook _J(ulia) Child_.

Oh, my goodness . . .

> Reading the new vocabulary is almost embarrassing sometimes. 8+)

Okrand had predicted that we'd hate him after the publication of this book.
We thought he meant that he'd twisted the grammar all out of shape, or made it
look too much like English, or something.  THIS is what he really meant!

I'm going to go hit my head against a wall for an hour or two.

--
SuStel
qoH vuvbe' SuStel

Back to archive top level