tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 13 16:53:11 1997

Re: betleH and the Kllingon cd

To the ambassador

I thank you for the codes.  As it turns out, I didn't need them.  I figured
out the code to the bomb, but soon after that I found myself fighting
Qualon, and after that, the game was over.

I feel cheated.  This seemed to be a much bigger game than it turned out to
be.  I had figured that good ol' uncle was behind the assassination, but
was stuck by the code.  (very poor memory for tones)

I looked at the site you suggested.  Cool!  But too rich for my blood at
this time.

According to the final section of HetaQ's book, Wing Lam Enterprises also
makes custom betleH, but I don't even want to know how much Master Wing Lam
wants for one.

qatlho'

Qapla'
qoSor(Brad Johnson  ([email protected]))