tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 09 10:01:47 1997

Re: tevram

>[...] ...as soon as I graduate in December.  [...]
>
>chorgh bIQap ?
>(When do you graduate?)

December, vItul
(December, I hope)

>nuq DaHaDtaH? *DuSaQ jen* Data'taH'a'?
>(Why do you graduate? Highschool?)

*Masters vIHaDtaH.  tI vIHaD.
I will finish my masters.  I study plants (Botany).

>DIS 'ar ben bIbogh?
>(How old are you?)

*giggle*  44.  I can't remember how we decided to cast that into Klingon.
I could do pseudo-spanish and say DIS loSmaH loS yInta' (I have lived 44
years)  Not only am I one of the Old Ladies in the Botany Department,
I'm one of the Old Ladies on the list -- but an andvanced neophyte at
the language.  *sigh*  soon there will be time.

tevram
[email protected]

Back to archive top level