tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 07 04:12:15 1997

Re: KLBC: Apostrophes at the beginning of words

>maj.  batlh yIghoj.

What does yIghoj mean (not in TKD either)?

>>How are you suppose to pronounce the apostrophes when they're at
>>the beginning of words? TKD doesn't say.
>
>I'm going to paste in most of a previous answer to this question, because
>I'm lazy, and the answer hasn't changed:

Thank you very much!

>I'm going to assume the same is true for Swedish, unless one of our resident
>linguists contradicts me.

The same is true for Swedish - yes.

Peter Sch�ller
This message is 100% Microsoft free, written in pure OS/2!
[TeamOS/2]
E-mail: [email protected]
Fido: Peter Schuller@2:206/139
BBS/FAX: Gamma Epsilon 24h/day +46-(0)18-367781
See The Future - See OS/2
Be The Future - Run OS/2
Linux - The choice of a GNU generation