tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 06 19:25:18 1997

Re: HoD placement ?

At 03:57 AM 9/6/97 -0700, Dawut wrote:

>>They are cited as examples in places, and I know HoD Qanqor did a
>>column on
>>TKW when it first came out.
>
>It is my understanding that HoD comes after the name, such as in the KLI
>new words list's example, janluq pIqarD HoD.  Is this a case when either
>placement is acceptible?

You are correct, in tlhIngan Hol titles follow names.  I wrote HoD Qanqor
because 1. I was speaking English and 2. Captain Krankor prefers that,
seeing as he used before for years before we found out where it was supposed
to go after.

Qov  ([email protected])
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level