tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 06 08:52:00 1997

RE: SFAWR

>I found a copy at my local Barnes & Noble.  I imagine they'll get a letter
>eventually telling them to pull their remaining inventory, but until then,
>it's worth checking out.

>-- ter'eS

Barnes & Noble purchased 300 books in May.  That works out to about 3 books
per store across the country.  They will not be getting a letter from us to
pull their inventory but they will not be getting any additional books from
their distributors.  I doubt they would pay any attention to Viacom if they
did get a letter from them.  They big boys with the big bucks ignore Viacom
(or make a deal with them) while us little folk get stomped on.

HetaQ
(Chet Braun of Pacific Warriors)

Back to archive top level