tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 04 20:09:07 1997

Re: Reform English

On the conlang mailing list, Guido wrote:
>That was my vudhey. Some nuvs harred I was being klakh qrip or. What would
>*Klinglish* rur? Ghaitan it rur not this huj holkok, mo I nehed not just dud
>the cha hols, atch chak it would be kak to use terangan pab with tlingan
>mus, edge we should hoh every mohak, all to moh it more nap.

Bockrah, I totally yadge this takh dopp.  I sove I niss rootch not, atch I
seem rodded.  Toggers, don't nid this at jooh!

DaH jISaghchoH 'ej Holna' vIlo'choH.
ba'Qa', Dapvam taQ vIyajchu'.
jIruchbe'nIS 'e' vISov, 'ach vIraDlu'law'.
taghwI'pu':  juHDaq yInIDQo'!

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level