tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 03 13:22:18 1997

KWP: Call for Manuscripts

Greetings!

The time has come for you to get your stories and poems
submitted to the Klingon Writing Project for the Third
Edition of <jatmey>.

So far this year we have a few wonderful pieces, but we
need more. Much more! We need stories of battle, ancient
legends, love poems, vengence poems. Anything written in
Klingon to make our blood scream: tlhIngan maH!!!

bIpo'be' 'e' DaHar'a'? mu'meyvam DalaDlaHchugh bIpo'ba'.
lut yIqon! bom yIqon! tIqlIj yI'ang!

To submit work of original Klingon to the KWP, e-mail it
to: [email protected]

Qapla'!
- Bart Barker

Back to archive top level