tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 29 09:55:34 1997

KLBC: (muHwI') Zipper

A woman is trying to board a bus, but her skirt is too tight and she can't
step up.
lupwI' tIj 'e' nID be' 'ach Qeyqu' *dress*Daj 'ej tIjlaHbe' be'.

She reaches behind her and lowers the zipper a bit and tries again.
DubDaq SIch 'ej *zipper*Daj *lower* ghaH.

Skirt's still too tight.
(is there Klingon way to say "...too <verb>" ?)

She reaches behind her and lowers the zipper some more.
*zip*Daj *lower*qa'.

She still can't get on and lowers the zipper a third time.
tIjlaHbe' 'ej wejDIch *zip* *lower*chu'.

Suddenly, she feels two hands on her butt, trying to push her up onto the
bus.
DaH cha' ghop HotlaH be'. lupwI'vaD yuvtaH 'e' nID ghopDu'.

She spins around and says very indignantly, "Sir, I do not know you well
enough for you to do that!!"
pe'vIl DIng be' 'ej jach: Dochvam Data'meH qaSovbe'qu'.

The man responds, "Lady, I don't know you well enough for you to unzip my fly
three times either!"
jang loD: *zipper*wIj DapoSmoHmeH qaSovbe'qu' je.

muHwI'
Stardate 97828.9

Back to archive top level