tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 27 16:02:43 1997

Re^2: Khemorex Klinzhai

HIqIm!

>Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 23:43:18 -0700
>From: Qov <[email protected]>
>At 13:12 97-10-22 -0700, muHwI' wrote:
>}DaHjaj SuvwI' jIH
>}
***snipp***
>}
>}Those guys from the Khemorex Klinzhai, the greatest Klingon Club in Europe,
>}say that that phrase translates as "The Klingon Spirit Which Grows". But
>}those words don't fit at all. Could it be Paramount Hol or Klinganese?
>
>It is Klingonaase.

Well... not exactly. It is a... let's say... ahem... _derived_ form of
the original Klingonaase term "k_O_morex klinzhai".

However: our name stands pround - in either language: "Khemorex Klinzhai!"

Qapla'
    yabHuj

  QIb Tai yabHuj                            Chief Ambassador
    Khemorex Klinzhai  -  Dark Vengeance Fleet  -  Germany
      [email protected]      PGP Key available
          Unsolicited advertising mail is not wanted!
       http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de/faqs/meta-faq.html
                        All Klingon FAQs

Back to archive top level